Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”. A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
- A 2015 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
- A 2014 Becker's Healthcare’s "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
- 2015 Healthiest Employer in North Texas by Dallas Business Journal
- A 2013 Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work and 2014 Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work
- 2014 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles by the National Business Group on Health (marking the fifth year THR has received this award)
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
Join us on LinkedIn @ http://linkd.in/TXHealthResources
Like us on Facebook @ http://on.fb.me/TexasHealthCareers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Keywords: “Speech Therapy”, “Speech Therapist”, SLP, “Speech Language Pathologist”, “Speech Pathologist”, “Speech / Language Pathologist”, “Speech and Language Therapist”, “Speech - Language Pathologist”, Texas, TX, Dallas, "Fort Worth", Arlington, "Ft. Worth"