With all our heart.
With all our mind.
With all your talent.
We're committed to helping others
through life's challenges.
At Mercy Health System, an award-winning, fully integrated healthcare delivery network serving southern Wisconsin, we have a passion for what we do, why we do it, and who we help. Our mission is healing in the broadest sense: promoting physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. We achieve this by dedicating our teams to the highest standards of quality care, compassion, and innovation. With all our heart, with all our minds, and with all your talent, we can ensure that others achieve maximum wellness.
Explore These Opportunities to
Join the Mercy Family:
Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, WI Campus
Pool position in our Behavioral Health Autism Dept.
Helping people realize their full potential within both inpatient and outpatient settings, the compassionate professionals we select will specialize in assessment, diagnosis, intervention, management, counseling, and follow-up services for patients with disorders of speech and language, cognitive aspects of communication, and social skills.
- A Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- A master's degree from an accredited graduate program
- A completed clinical fellowship supervised by a certified speech-language pathologist, or eligibility for a clinical fellowship, which Mercy can supervise
- A current license to practice in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Current CPR certification (within 90 days of hire)
- A valid driver's license in order to drive to patient homes as needed
- Experience treating children
- Experience treating autistic individuals
Give us your all, and receive all of these advantages.
You have a lot to offer our patients. In return, we offer benefits you will appreciate: partner services, low-lift initiative, flexible scheduling programs, life insurance, retirement plans, and much more. Consider all of these advantages, as well as our competitive salaries, which include annual merit raises, and differentials, and you'll see why our partners have plenty of reasons to stay with Mercy.
Apply at: MercyHealthSystem.org/Careers, call Mercy Jobline at (877) 408-9383.